The Redmi Note series has been very important for Xiaomi. The Redmi Note 4 was the first ever model that was sold in huge numbers, and which helped this Chinese smartphone giant cement its position into the Indian Smartphone market. Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 9 Pro is another highlight of the series, according to the company. Launched on 12th March this year, the Redmi Note 9 Pro claims to offer impressive performance and good cameras at an aggressive price.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro has just been launched in India, and its starting price of Rs. 12,999 is surprisingly low because Xiaomi has made a few very interesting decisions in terms of positioning and features.
Let’s look into the amazing features of Redmi NOte 9 Pro.
Dimensions: 165.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.52 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
Weight: 209 g (7.37 oz)
Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, Splash-proof
Colour: Gamma Green, Halo White, Shadow Black, Electric Blue
- Android v10 (Q)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa core
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal storage, expandable upto 512 GB
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) bezel-less display with punch-hole display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 48 + 8 + 5 + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 5020 mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging
- Dual SIM: Nano + Nano with VoLTE support
- SIM1: Supports 4G, 3G
- SIM2: Supports 4G, 3G
Other Special Features:
- Side Fingerprint Sensor
- Face Unlock
- 3.5 mm headphone jack present
Value For Money
Redmi Note 9 Pro has a huge legacy to live up to. For its price, the base variant is an excellent option, and raises the bar in terms of features and performance.