Suoco Space Saver bags are the solution when you live in a tiny apartment and need to make the most of every square inch or have a big home with things you’d like to store in the attic. These handy devices work by sucking the air out of your clothes and bedding, shrinking them to a smaller size. They also make space-saving bags that fit inside your suitcase, allowing you to fly with a few extra outfits.
When you look at the various versions, you’ll notice that they come in a variety of sizes. You may get a travel bag, a small bag, a medium bag, a big bag, or even a jumbo bag. While all of these sizes are suitable for clothes, the big and jumbo models are ideal for soft comforters and stuffed animal collections.
Examine the material used to produce the bags when selecting a space-saving bag pack. The highly durable PE and PA material used in the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack, for example. It’s also thicker and has more durable seams, making it less prone to tearing.
You’ll also want to make sure the bags are waterproof, depending on where you’ll be storing your belongings.
Antimicrobial materials are used in some models to prevent mould and mildew formation. Ticks, flies, and dust mites are all covered by the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack.
Of course, the seal is one of the most essential features of a space saver pack. You want to know that after the air has been removed, the seal will remain intact.
A double-zip seal with a triple-seal turbo valve is used in the Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack.
Occasionally, you’ll come across a space saver bag with a bonus feature or two. One kit, for example, can include a complimentary hand pump and two travel-size bags. An extra stay-on clip is included in the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Package, 20 Pack to prevent the zipper from re-opening.
Space Saver Bag usage and Purchasing Guide
- Look for a warranty or a promise of satisfaction. Many companies that market space saver bags give their customers a lifetime replacement guarantee. This way, if you have any issues, you can call and order a replacement pack.
- The space saver bags must be handled with caution, as the exterior will rip open if not properly cared for.
- Don’t put too much in the space saver pocket. To direct you, there should be a stop line inside the container. Putting too many things in the bag will put pressure on the seams, potentially causing them to burst.
- Before packing and storing items in a space saver bag, they must be completely dry. This not only prevents mould and mildew from growing, but it also prevents colour bleeding from one fabric to another.
- Sharp-edged items should never be stored in a space saver bag because they can puncture the bag.
- It is not advisable to store any leather or fur clothing in the space saver pockets.
- Do not be concerned if you spill a beverage on the storage container. You can quickly clean up the spill with an absorbent paper towel or damp washcloth since the bag is made of plastic. Only make sure to dry the area with a dry paper towel or a lint-free kitchen towel before storing your clothes there.
Space Saver Bag Pricing
When it comes to space saver bags, the price will be proportional to the number of bags included in the pack. Since they have less bags in their packs, the Spacesaver Medium Vacuum Storage Bags, 5 Pack and the Vacwel Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags, 6 Pack are less expensive than the SUOCO Space Saver Jumbo Vacuum Bags, 8 Pack and the Hibag Vacuum Space Saver Bags Range, 20 Pack.